Today I complete arranging the final room here. It will be my craft room. It will be fun to do. I have really missed the past seven months, not making cards and scrapbooking etc...! I didn't realize how therapeutic that all is for me until it was gone. I am looking forward to continuing on with some projects put on hold.
I finally transferred my membership to a curves here. I worked out for the first time in a month and a half. I have been doing nothing but moving, unpacking and walking Sheena. It felt great to get back into it again. This old lady body needs some extra activity believe me!
It is a a newer curves. It has only been open for 4 years. It is near the south town mall in Provo, and pretty close to where we are located, so it works for me. Everyone was very friendly and I enjoyed it. I kept thinking about my manager, Cindy, though. The day manager there was wearing flip flops. I smiled inside thinking about Cindy allowing that one. How do you work out in flip flops? If she were to train me in them, that would be fun. Of course in Hawaii, at their curves anything goes! LOL It is all good, and I am thankful to have a work out to look forward to.
Today we go and payoff Kristy's wedding gown. Whew! she is getting very excited. The wedding is just in 5 weeks. I have been addressing announcements the past few days. The post office had the cutest "wedding ring" stamp. I love things like that! It will all be over soon.
This Saturday Ralph goes in for his CT scan at Hungsman and then we will finally get to meet Omar's parents. We will go to lunch at the Peruvian restaurant that the wedding luncheon will be at. Looking forward to that. Kristy has grown to love them.
Ralph will then, if the scans show he is able, begin his new chemo next Thursday. I organized all of his hats for him in the closet as he will lose his hair this time. He will be right in style, that is all I can say. Love that guy!
So Life in Utah is great. It will be in the high 90s today. A little Indian Summer going on. It is beautiful and we have a great view of the gorgeous mountains. Ralph and I met here. It only seems right that we end up here. Lots of sweet memories reside here and it dosen't seem possible that some 35 years have passed by and now our children are experiencing the beginning of their lives after graduating from college and some marrying and having babies etc...I love "circle of life" as designed by our Father in Heaven. It is eternal and sweet.
Time to get busy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading your blog. You have a way of making it so personal. Glad that you will be getting your scrapbook/craft room. Let's get together and scrapbook sometime.
ReplyDeleteHigh 90's!!! (temp) I hope it's cooled down some, but then again if Ralph is going to have to lose his hair, I do hope for some warmish temps for him (I remember winter with no hair - ack!)
ReplyDeleteThey are predicting a cold, wet winter in WA. You lucked out.
Thinking of you!