Monday, December 20, 2010

Claudia Kimball Update

Hi Claudia Kimball Fans!  This is Becky Kimball, again.  I know a lot of you love Claudia and just want to know how she is doing.  Well, I can't speak for her on that, but I can tell you what she is doing and that might give you some idea.

Claudia has been keeping busy this past week.  She has been spending a lot of time with her kids, grandkids, her dog Sheena, and her best friend, Chris (sp?) Bacon. 

On Friday, Claudia went to see David Archeleta in concert with Chris Bacon.  She said that she really enjoyed hearing him sing and that he was better live than he was on the American Idol show.

On Saturday, we all got together as a family to celebrate the graduation of DJ and Kristy. Both of them are done with college and are graduating though they won't actually get to walk until April.  We all went to Tuccanos (thanks Momma Kimball!) to celebrate.  Then, we went to the movie Tron.  Claudia doesn't care much for Sci Fi movies but she was glad to spend time with her kids.  Matt and I loved the movie and were happy to have a little date without the kid.

On Sunday, Claudia's good family friends, the Millets, who are visiting from Washington, came over to spend time with the family.  We all enjoyed seeing them and spending time with their family.  I think that Claudia will plan a trip out to Washington next year to see some of her friends there.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Becky, for the info. Appreciate you keeping us all posted.

    ReplyDelete