Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The final STRETCH...

Well...this afternoon the appraiser came, so we should have that report by the end of this week. Whew! We are finally reaching the end of the road with selling this home. The packing is going well, and I can see light at the end of the tunnel.
Matt and Dan are coming a week from this Friday to drive our honda back to Utah and we will follow them the next week. So it is coming up quickly now.
I am feeling so grateful to our Father in Heaven for bringing us together again at this time, but it is also hard to leave friends we have grown to love so much. Fortunately we now live in a world of technology that allows us all to stay connected. I have loved the computer and skype to keep in touch with my kids etc...
Ralph had to go to Everette today. He came home and literally collasped on the couch. Bless his heart. This is a hard time for him. I just hope he adjusts okay to the climate and altitude in Utah. His breathing is so labored.
Kristy called up today and wanted to save an abused female dog. She said that she called me to be "the voice of reason." I said : "ask around at work etc...if anyone would like an adorable dog, but don't get a dog right now. " We shall see. Woof! Woof!
Sheena is getting better about riding in the car lately. She loves to lay in her little bed and look out the windows. She is laying next to Ralph right now. She loves him.
Daniel is in California for a wedding the rest of the week. He went with some friends. I hope he enjoys it .
Matt is getting ready to paint the inside of our rental place there in Provo. Two of the rooms were wild and crazy so he is fixing that for us. We feel really fortunate to have found such a nice place in a nice neighborhood.
Well off to cook some 'orange chicken'. It smells good......................hmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. Just say no to Kristy's dog! Dogs are fine when you have a place of your own, but it will be very difficult when Kristy and Omar go to find a new place to rent in a year. The dog would end up with you. Then you would have two dogs. I think Sheena wouldn't stand for that. She is a diva dog.

    ReplyDelete