So at work today I was visiting with one of the members. She is a real cute lady, and talented. We were discussing making cards. She said that she had a bunch of pictures to throw away that her grand mother had taken and all of the heads were " cut off " in the pictures. She said that it was a family joke that grandma's pictures always had the heads cut off. I told her not to throw them away. We could make cards out of them! So we brain stormed about what the cards could say like: " this could be a picture of Aunt Edna, but I am not sure..." (on the outside of the card). On the inside: " If it is Aunt Edna I know she would love to wish you a happy birthday!" We just laughed and laughed at the different ideas we came up with. Her mother joined in and said that they even had one with just some "hairy legs". Her mom said: " the card could say"...a security person took away Aunt Maude's razor during her vacation...(On the indside it would say)...Hope your birthday isn't a hairy one. We laughed and laughed. I love moments like that.
I just booked two fights for Matt and Dan on the 20th of August to come and take our Honda back to Utah. Thanks guys. We sure appreciate the support!
Dad and I look forward to being with all of you again.
We should have a date for the appraiser to come today or tomorrow. Then onward and upward.
Off to pack I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment