So yesterday was a neat day. We went to swedish medical and Ralph had his last bloodwork and ekg for the study done. We said good bye to Dr. West and staff. It was touching. Dr. West said: " I told myself I was not going to cry"...when he said good bye to Ralph. We have been with him over the past 4 and half years. He mentioned that he doesn't usually get to a chance to be his patients this long. True. We all hugged and cried and of course I will keep them posted on how he is doing etc... Dr. West also arranged things in Salt Lake for Ralph and will send his records etc...I walked away feeling extremely grateful for the opportunity we have had to know such special people. They have been like "Angels" to us, and have touched our lives forever. Ralph was equally moved and wept as well.
When we came home Kevin Kimball was here to visit for the day! He had a business meeting in San Francisco and decided to spend a night with his big brother. It was so nice to visit and catch up. What a neat guy he is and his family is wonderful. We all love Teresa, his wife. She is an angel lady. Ralph enjoyed the visit so much. It brightened his spirits. Family is so wonderful!
Kristy picked out her wedding gown today. Anne and Becky went with her and they went to a place where you rent them. Kristy called excited, and so pleased. One more thing down. It is coming together, and all will go well, I am sure.
Cami Bacon Vach is having her baby today as well. She is in the hosptial right now with mom and sisters in labor. A little boy is on his way. Too cute!
So more packing to do. It is coming along. The sun is shinning again, and I am content. xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment