I really have been enjoying these "Lazier-days-of-summer". The afternoon breeze and the sunshine coming in the room while I read or type or even just do dishes. Right now I spend the day up keeping things around home but it is all on my own schedule really, and this time I have with Ralph is great. I hear the chimes outside on my patio, and sometimes I feel a little meloncolly, but for the most part there is a sense of peace and a calm reassurance that He who knows us best will allow what is best into our lives as well.
I have decided that reading is the best healthy escape ever. I love being in a different relm for a while and involved with people that maybe even lived a long time ago. Even visiting places that I have never been. What a blessing sight is.
I mowed that lawns today, and noticed more little birds and nests. They are so protective! I remember one time when Becky was visiting and a bird near our front door landed on her shoulder. It was frightening for her and humorous for the rest of us. I am afraid we all have warped sense of humors for sure. Tomorrow Melinda has generously offered the use of her electric hedgers! Yahoo! Ralph is NOT so sure he wants me to use them. NONSENSE! I think I might take Melinda's suggestion up and create little animals out of the bushes or something creative like that. Just like Disneyland! Gotta find the fun in life, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little birds can be scary! I don't know how Cinderella survived with all those little birds and mice around her all the time. Scary!
ReplyDelete