I personally feel so much better about it now. I know that things will work out the way they are suppose to.
Today is Little Lucy's second birthday! Hurrah! She is a beautiful doll. We got her a princess outfit, and she modeled it for us on SKYpe! Too much fun. Carlitos is growing so quickly. He looks like a little man now. His hair is darker and he is so handsome too.
Anne and Carlos just bought their first mini-van. They are so excited! Anne has saved up for the down payment and now they are planning some family outings. Too much fun!
D.J. will be starting his student teaching soon, and has just sighned a lease for a house with some friends for the next year. He seemed excited about it. He, his friend Ryan, Kristy and Omar are going down to St. George tomorrow to visit Grandma and Grandpa Kimball for the weekend. They have not met Omar before. They are going hiking. It should be fun.
We had more people checking out our home today. One of these times it will be the perfect place for someone.
Another beautiful day. I love this picture of the kids running for their dad at the Rex. Lee race in provo. Their shirts say: " keep pulling Ralph". He is still trying and amazing for his determination. He's a brave one.
Matt and I are excited for the time when you will come to Utah. Things will work out the way they are suppose to. I figure that it is more important to enjoy now than to wait to enjoy the future.
ReplyDeleteAnne, Kristy and Matt are so young in that pic!