Friday, July 9, 2010

Hot and Sunny!

This is weather we wait for in the Northwest all year long. It is in the 90s and sunny! I love it, and hopefully we will have some more of it.
Next Wednesday is Ralph's cat-scan to see if this study is still working. Thursday we meet with Dr. West to discuss results. This past month has been a real stretch of faith for both Ralph and I. Living in "limbo", so to speak, waiting to see if there will be any offers on this house. Wondering if it is the Lord's will to move or not. Also Ralph just feels tired out from the treatments etc...
One thing I have learned through our journey together this past 8 years, is that patience is the key to great occurances. We both just need to keep "riding the wave". This Sunday I will fast about everything. I know Heavenly Father will let us know what is right. I invited my family to join in. I feel very supported and good about this.
Tomorrow is work and "the day we get ready for Sunday!" I also had cheesecake with strawberries today. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment