Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When you're racing with the clock...

LOTS TO DO! Packing, Packing, and more Packing! Ifeel good about it all, though. I am SO thankful that half was packed 5 months ago. Whew!
We are toying with idea of moving abit ahead of time. Maybe the 20th of August. We will here what the closing date is by the end of this week...I hope!
Meanwhile...back at the ranch....Kristy is searching for wedding dresses this week. Very fun. Anne and Becky will assist her. Anne is starting to feel the effects of being seven and half months preg. She is a trooper, though, and still exercises. Is she my daughter? Yikes!
By seven and half months I was crying for more ice cream, maybe. LOL!
Our niece, Megan Bird, arrives home from her mission today. In fact her plane lands in fifteen minutes at SLC airport. Everyone is so excited to see her. her homecoming is August 8th.
She has done a great job and made many life long friends.
Ralph's birthday is tomorrow. 56 years old! I am so thankful he is here to have it, I 'll tell ya. If he is up to it, I will take him to a movie. His brother Kevin is coming Thursday morning and spending the night. I will make a dinner and a special birthday cake then. The Milletts are coming to meet Kevin. He lives in Hawaii and they are visiting Hawaii in October.
Kevin is a good man. It has been so much fun to see Ralph's younger siblings grow up. Kev was 10 years old when we married. He was a talkative, cute boy. He is now a talkative, cute man. He is a tender heart, like his big brother, and a smartie. He has a beautiful family, and a now Cody, his eldest son, is on a mission in Idaho. Time really does march on....
It will be good to visit with him abit.
Well back to packing...how did we end up with all of this stuff? When we got married we had practically nothing. I think that this shows how very blessed we have been through the years. We have never wanted for anything really. Feeling so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment