Friday, July 23, 2010

Driving them crazy...

I have the greatest kids ever! I know I have been driving them all crazy looking for rentals for us, and they have cheerfully complied and have been checking many properites out for us. Hopefully one that will be viewed tomorrow will be the WINNER!
Tough day for Dad. I think he will feel a tad better when all the lose ends are tied up with the move and a place to go to etc...Bless his heart. He has been through so much.
On the lighter side...Sheena went to play with our realtors children when the inspector came over on Thursday. When we picked her up she was so exhausted that she slept the rest of the day and all night long. Today she was better, but I know it will take some adjusting for her when around grandchildren. Too funny. Hide Sheena. Hide! LOL
The weather is suppose to be in the 90s this weekend. I am excited. Today dad and I went and laid down on the lawn and basked in the sun for about 20 minutes. It felt so good. We both have missed the warmth this year. The light feels so great. Laying there with him reminded me of when we were dating and lying on a grassy hill in Provo and just talking about our future. We have been friends for a long time, he and I. How grateful I am to know that we always will be. xo

1 comment:

  1. Psht! We like to help look for a rental house. We are all just so excited that you will be living in a 10 mile radius of us all.

    ReplyDelete