Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm ALIVE!

Well ... the flu turned out to be a horrible kidney infection, and I finally feel like I am among the living again! I have decided NO MORE sickness this year. Enough is Enough already! LOL!
Time is marching on and we are now officially moving this coming Wednesday.
Melinda and Deanna saved the day on Tuesday and came and helped me pack up the kitchen. LIFE SAVERS! Now odds and ends are left. Matt and Dan are flying in this evening to help us with the rest of the garage and lawn and Sunday morning they will drive the honda back to Utah for us. Yipee! The kids have been amazing for us. They have painted, cleaned, and pretty much supported us in any way possible. Gotta love em all!
This last Monday evening the Milletts hosted a farewell open house for us. As if they haven't done enough! It was so enjoyable and there was a nice turn out. We have been so very blessed to know so many wonderful people.
Sheena has been in trauma mode for two weeks as we have packed and packed. Ralph is funny because at the end of each day he picks her up and says: " don't worry, Sheena girl. You are coming with us." I am certain that she understands every word. LOL
I must give her a bath today. She smells like a DOG!
I worked out for the first time since I have been sick, this morning. Old woman, Old woman where have you been? I have been sleeping and being on the mend. Old woman, Old woman what will you do now? I will try to take baby steps and work out a while. Old woman, Old woman how long will it take? "Just quit with the questions and give me a break!" I am a poet and don't know it. xoxooxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are just well liked by everyone! Good thing you have amazing children and children-in-law to help you with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had been able to make your open house! We were busy checking out your new home town, making sure it would be good enough for you. There are adequate fast food joints, so I think it will be. We will miss you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you already!! The pics we took turned
    out really good....I will print them & mail them to you. You & Ralph look really cute.
    Soon the furniture will be there, and you will
    have your things around you again...but more importantly you will have your wonderful kids
    around you! Lovies to you!

    ReplyDelete