Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Kimball Family Cork Game!

Today for sunday school I took the kids outside in the BEAUTIFUL sunshine and we ate brownies and drank lemonaide and played the "Kimball Family Cork Game!" It was fun and I promised I would make them one for Christmas. I needed to do something special with them before we leave in August.
I think that we will find out the exact day we close on the house by the end of this week.
Thanks again to our kids, we have found and secured a nice home in Provo to rent for the year until we are ready to buy a home at some point. It has a kitchen upstairs and down so Omar and Kristy will live downstairs this next year and share the rent and up keep of the yard. We will love having them around and I hope they will enjoy us as well. xo
Things are falling into place. Our Heavenly Father has certainly looked out after us for sure.
The kids also attended Chad's farewell today. I was so grateful they could do that. He did a fabulous job, and I am so proud of him. A happy day. xoxoxo

1 comment: