Thanks to Becky I now completed my first BLOG! YEAH! I feel so excited to do this! I the background...thanks Becky!
Today we took Kristy to the airport where she will fly into Ontario, CA to join her friend from her mission who is getting married. Omar will meet her on Friday and they will visit a friend of his and then my brother Conor. On Saturday they will stop by and visit with Uncle Ted. It will be fun for both of them. We will miss having Kristy around. She brought some sunshine into our lives the past couple of months. We are grateful for her help around here and for her willingness to support us at this time. xxoo
Soooo...Sheena killed a squirrel! We found it in the bushes out back! YIKES! Now she has had a taste of being a "real dog" and chases anything that moves! She is the alpha female dog hunter now. She was hilarious on the fourth of July. She slept through everything! Amazing.
The sun is shinning brightly today and there is the promise of 90 degree weather on the way. Summer is finally here I think. Off to work I go! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on your first blog post! Even though you are losing a Kristy, I feel like us out here in UT are gaining a Kristy and I am excited to have her back.
ReplyDeleteSheena got a squirrel? That is an amazing feat. That definitely deserves a new stuffed toy for her to decimate in five minutes.
I love the background you chose. Way to go! Blogging is fun. It's just taking the time to keep up with things. You've inspired me to update mine.
ReplyDelete